Stirling and District Classic Car Club

All ages, makes and types are welcome

Wednesday, Jan 29th

Last update01:33:25 PM GMT

You are here: Forum Main Forum General Chat Facebook 2

CLASSIC CAR SHOW 2020

Our 2020 show will take place on Sunday 10 May at the usual venue of Strathallan Games Park, Bridge of Allan FK9 4QY.
The invitation letters and entry forms will be issued at the end of January 2020. If you don't receive an Invitation letter and entry form, but would like to attend, please print an entry from the SHOW section of this website. Please also read the information included in the Invitation letter. As in previous years show profits will be donated to charity.
ALSO NOTE THAT ENTRY FORMS MUST HAVE AN A5 STAMPED SELF ADDRESSED ENVELOPE TO RETURN YOUR SHOW PASS.

Welcome, Guest
Username: Password: Remember me
  • Page:

TOPIC: Facebook 2

Facebook 2 4 years 6 months ago #1896

• Brian Johnston
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Has anyone given any thought about creating a Facebook Group to assist club members keeping in touch with what's happening shows, projects, club night etc. This site is fine but only a very few seem to be accessing it.
This is another point with this site I intended to post this where anyone can read it without having to log in!!
The administrator has disabled public write access.

Facebook 2 4 years 6 months ago #1897

• WILLIE BENNIE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
Good idea Brian.....now all we need is someone who knows how to work Facebook!!
Seriously though it is certainly worth more discussion at the next meeting to see how many members use Facebook and if it would be worthwhile.
WB.

Facebook 2 4 years 6 months ago #1899

Hi Brian,
I also think it is a good idea. However, I'm in agreement with Willie as I ain't got a clue how it works!
If we can get someone to set it up & monitor it then great.

Cheers.

Facebook 2 4 years 6 months ago #1904

• WILLIE BENNIE
  • Gold Boarder
  • Thank you received: 5
OK guys,
I've been dragged into the 21st. century and have set up an SDCCC Facebook page (I think!!).
Don't know if I've done it right or not but at least I tried.

Facebook 2 4 years 5 months ago #1914

• Brian Johnston
  • Expert Boarder
  • Thank you received: 3
Our Chairman Willie Bennie has told me that the Facebook page he created will be retired soon as unfortunately it gave the club no control of who or what was being posted. All club members and people who have liked our previous page are invited to join our second Facebook page it’s the one with the logo we use at car shows at the top of the page just search Stirling and District Classic Car Club and the second Facebook page created will be there. There is no need to be my “friend “ just click join “button” which will give you access to the page and we will try to keep you updated and informed of the club activities. The page will be available for everyone to see what we are up to. Please post anything that you feel any of our members would be interested in.
The following user(s) said Thank You: DAVID
  • Page:
Time to create page: 0.125 seconds